Are you looking for an easy and simple guide that tells you complete details about the SBCGlobal Email Login portal? If yes, then you came to the right place. Here, we will tell you how to access the SBCGlobal Mail Login website, the password recovery procedure, etc.
Southwest Bell Corporation is a privately-owned telephone company based in the United States. The SBCGlobal Login portal is an email service given to the customers who have subscribed to SBC services. But, you might have heard that Southwestern Bell Corporation (SBC) has now become a subsidiary of AT&T company.
So, now there are a few changes here and there, and a lot of people are having difficulty using this website. If you are looking for a guide that can explain how to use this website, what are the different options available on it, then read below.
- 1 What Is SBCGlobal Email Login
- 1.1 How To Sign Up On SBCGlobal.Net
- 1.2 ATT.net and Yahoo! Mail Unmerging
- 1.3 SBCGlobal Email Login Procedure
- 1.4 How To Reset SBCGlobal Email Login Password
- 1.5 How To Recover SBCGlobal Email Login User ID
- 1.6 Unable To Sign into SBCGlobal Email Login?
- 1.7 How To Contact SBCGlobal Email Login Support / ATT Support
- 1.8 Conclusion
What Is SBCGlobal Email Login
The SBCGlobal.net email login is an email service offered to Southwestern Bell Corporation customers. Now that this company has become a subsidiary of the AT&T company, the email service is known as AT&T Email Service.
How To Sign Up On SBCGlobal.Net
Earlier, the SBCGlobal email login and sign-up used to be on the http://www.sbcglobal.net website. But, now that it has migrated and went to another company, you can’t sign up for an account with the suffix @sbcglobal.net. When you try to visit the older page on the SBCGlobal.Net Email Login page, you will be redirected to the att.com sign-in page.
Therefore, if you want to sign up for SBCGlobal.Net login services, then you have to sign up for an account on att.com or yahoo.com. Follow the steps given below to sign up for the SBCGlobal.net account.
- Firstly, visit the https://currently.att.yahoo.com/ website on your computer.
- Now, click on the “Sign in” button to go to the Sign-in page.
- Select the “Create a new account/ create one now” option.
- Enter your name, date of birth, wireless number, and enter the zip code of your location.
- Once entered the details, click on the “Continue” option.
- You will receive a confirmation code on the screen now.
- Next, follow the on-page instructions and complete the account creation.
- Here, you have two options for the suffix of your account. You can select either one:
- If you don’t want both, then you can get the suffix @yahoo.com. For that, visit https://login.yahoo.com/account/create and create an email account.
- That’s it. This is how to sign up for SBCGlobal Email Login Services.
ATT.net and Yahoo! Mail Unmerging
It was possible before 2017 to have a single email ID and use it for both the Yahoo! and Att.net email services. But, as of 2017, both the email services have separated or unmerged and now can’t be accessed from a single account or from a single inbox.
You should have to log in to Yahoo! Mail using a @yahoo.com account, whereas, if you want to log in to your Att.net or currently.com account, then you must visit the signin.att.com website.
SBCGlobal Email Login Procedure
Till now you have seen how to create or sign up for an account on ATT.com or currently.com. Next, know how to log in or sign in to your email account whenever you want. Follow the simple steps given below.
- Visit the AT&T login website on the URL https://signin.att.com/.
- Now, click on the “Sign in” button at the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter the user ID and password and click on “Sign in”.
- You will be successfully logged into your att.net mail or currently.com account.
- The login page offers several other domains apart from @att.net and @currently.com. Those are:
How To Reset SBCGlobal Email Login Password
Did you forget the password? Don’t worry, you can easily reset the password by following the steps given below.
- Visit https://signin.att.com/ on your smartphone or computer.
- Now, under the password field, click on the “Forgot password?” option.
- Enter your user ID and your last name. Verify the Captcha and click on “Continue”.
- You will receive a link to your registered email address from ATT.net.
- Using this link, you can easily reset the password.
How To Recover SBCGlobal Email Login User ID
Similar to the password, some people may forget their email ID or user ID itself. But, don’t worry, you can also recover the user ID.
- Visit https://signin.att.com/ on your smartphone or computer.
- Now, under the password field, click on the “Forgot user ID?” option.
- Enter the email address you have provided while creating the user ID.
- Verify the Captcha and click on the “Continue” button.
- You will get your user ID at the email address provided here.
Unable To Sign into SBCGlobal Email Login?
Do you have any problem accessing your att.com account? A lot of users encounter the same problem. They complain that they are unable to sign in on att.com. Here is how to easily overcome this problem.
- Firstly, check the URL you are visiting, it should be https://www.signin.att.com.
- Now, make sure you are entering the correct user ID and password.
- If you have forgotten the user ID or password, then you can recover it from the above methods.
- If you have been copying the password or user ID, and pasting it in the field, then check if you got any additional spaces.
- A few times, the server of AT&T email services can be faulty. Check the server here https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/loginprodx.att.net.html.
- If still unable to sign in, clear the cached files, cookies. Use the browser in incognito mode.
- Did you add any adblocker extensions? Make sure to disable it and check.
- If nothing works, switch the browser.
How To Contact SBCGlobal Email Login Support / ATT Support
If you want any help from the customer support or the technician team of the SBCGlobal Email Login or AT&T Email, then you can contact them on the phone number given below.
- Call: 800.288.2020.
Or you can also visit the official customer support website at the below address.
- Email Support: https://www.att.com/support/
We have given a detailed guide on the SBCGlobal Email Login service in this post. We have shown how to sign up for an account, how to log in, the password and user ID recovery procedure, how to troubleshoot the log-in issue, and also the customer support details here. We hope you got to know what you were looking for. For more detailed and useful guides from Surveys Buzz, keep visiting our website.