The TellBostonMarket survey is the official customer feedback survey conducted by the Boston Market chain of restaurants. This survey is meant to know the customer’s valuable feedback and their experience at the Boston Market restaurants.
Customers can share their opinion on the Boston Market restaurant’s service, hospitality, hygiene, and much more on this Boston Market Guest Satisfaction Survey. The survey is very simple and easy to participate in. The customer can take the survey within 5 minutes with a purchase receipt.
Those loyal customers who take their time for giving feedback on the TellBostonMarket survey have a reward from the restaurant. A validation code for free food menu will be given to the person who completes the survey. If you are also interested in this survey, then know about it in detail below.
- 1 Boston Market Customer Feedback Details
- 2 How To Take TellBostonMarket Survey at tellbostonmarket.com
Boston Market Customer Feedback Details
Boston Market Customer feedback survey is called TellBostonMarket survey. This survey can be found on the tellbostonmarket.com website. Here is a quick table of details about the BostonMarket Survey.
|Required Age||Minimum 18 years old|
|Citizenship||Residents from only the U.S. and Canada|
|Who is not allowed to participate?||Boston Market employees and their immediate family members|
|Purchase Receipt Valid for||7 Days|
|Survey Prize||Validation Code|
|Prize Redemption||Valid for 30 Days|
|Prize can be redeemed by||Only 1 person|
|Can Prize be exchanged||No|
TellBostonMarket Survey Reward
The reward or prize for completing the survey on Boston Market.com is a validation code. This validation code has to be redeemed at the Boston Market restaurants to get a free food item.
TellBostonMarket Survey Rules
To enter the Boston Market survey, you must follow the rules given below. If you are found to be not following the rules, your survey will not be considered, and the validation code will also not be given.
- The participant must be 18 years or older.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Boston Market employees and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- A purchase receipt is necessary to give the survey.
- Only one entry per person per receipt.
- The receipt is valid for only 7 days.
- The prize validation code can be redeemed by only 1 person.
- The prize can’t be exchanged, transferred, or substituted.
TellBostonMarket Survey Requirements
In order to enter and complete the survey without any hassle, you must have the following requirements in hand. Make sure to have these things with you and then start your survey at www.tellbostonmarket.com.
- A smartphone, tablet, or PC is required to give the survey.
- The device which you use must have strong internet access.
- The candidate must have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- A purchase receipt from Boston Market.
- Must have a valid and working email ID.
How To Take TellBostonMarket Survey at tellbostonmarket.com
Here is the most awaited part. Now, that you know the rules and requirements, let’s start with the process of entering the survey. Follow the simple instructions given below to complete the Boston Market Guest Feedback Survey.
- First of all, get your computer or smartphone, and go to the https://www.tellbostonmarket.com/ website.
- If you want to change your language to Spanish, you can click on the “Español” link.
- Now, there are five boxes available in which you have to enter the details from the receipt.
- Enter your restaurant number, date and time of visit, transaction number, and bill amount.
- Next, click on the red “Start” button to begin the survey.
- The questionnaire will begin now. Try to recall your recent visit and answer the questions honestly.
- You will also be asked to give ratings to different categories of service, so proceed with it.
- Once the survey is completed, you have to enter your personal details.
- Give your name, email id, and phone number, and click on the “Next” button.
- The validation code will be displayed on the screen. Note this code on your purchase receipt.
- That’s it. Exit the page and redeem the validation code on your next visit.
Contact Boston Market Customer Service
If you have any suggestions or complaints to make to Boston Market restaurants, or if you have any problem taking the survey, then you can contact the customer service at the given numbers below.
These are the websites related to the TellBostonMarket survey.
- Boston Market Official Website: www.bostonmarket.com
- TellBostonMarket Survey Website: www.tellbostonmarket.com
Boston Market Mailing Address
You can also write to the Boston Market mailing address if you want to deliver any complaints, etc. Here is the mailing address of Boston Market restaurants.
- Boston Market Corporation
Attn: Guest Contact Center
14103 Denver West Parkway
Golden, CO 80401
About Boston Market
Boston Market Corporation is an American fast-casual restaurant chain founded in 1985. This chain of restaurants is headquartered in Golden, Colorado, and is owned by the Rohan Group. Currently, there are 346 Boston Market restaurants in a total of 28 states in the United States.
Boston Market restaurants serve mostly foods made with chicken. The Boston Chicken is famous in the States for its amazing taste and quality. To better their service more, these restaurants have started a customer feedback survey called “TellBostonMarket”.
Other Articles To Look:
That was the complete and in-detail guide to the Boston Market customer feedback survey “TellBostonMarket”. This survey can be taken at www.tellbostonmarket.com and have certain rules and requirements to complete the survey. The reward will be a validation code that can be redeemed for a free menu. Hope you found this article useful. For more related posts, stay in touch with Surveys Buzz.