What is the Zoho Survey? Did you ever think about it? Zoho Surveys greatly help us to create our own survey, customizing by taking the help of templates, publishing it to record or analyze the responses higher. In simple, we can say Zoho survey is the platform introduced by the one and only Zoho corporation team.
The main motive or reason behind the introduction of this wonderful platform is to help in growing the market research and at the same time which also helps in collecting feedback in terms of customer’s responses. Individuals or organizations, anybody can prepare or create their own survey easily through this amazing platform.
But yes, there are certain steps to be followed before creating a survey. In order to get a clear clarity about the creation of the survey process, you are suggested to go through the below steps. These steps are what helps you to create your own survey and then you will be all set to go for collecting responses from the customers which might help you in improving your business growth to the higher.
Zoho Survey | How to Create Surveys Online
Well, the process is so simple. Be clear and go through the below points carefully so that you may not miss even a single piece of information shared over here. Because every point shared below greatly helps you to create your own survey successfully. I guess you are all set to go through the below steps. If yes, here they are.
Step 1: How to Begin
- The very first, if you do not have one, then you are requested to create an account over Zoho.
- Once the account is created, click on sign in and provide the login credentials to sign in successfully.
- When you like to create your own survey, just go to the official web browser. Enter the Zoho survey over the in-built search bar. Tap enter.
- Or visit https://www.zoho.com/survey/ to create straightforwardly.
- You can see the many results displayed on the page.
- Choose the very first one and in order to start Zoho survey access, tap on the option called access Zoho survey displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Creating Questionnaire
- Initially, provide the survey name like for eg: Animal Adoption survey. Tap on create a survey.
- Next to this, the drag and drop interface page is displayed on the screen.
- This is the place where you can see numerous options in the left-side panel like multiple choice with radio button, multiple-choice with checkbox, dropdown, image type, and many more.
- Also, you have another option called template survey by which you can choose questions that are completely relevant to your survey.
- Now let’s begin.
- For instance, drag and drop multiple-choice (Radio Button) option from the left side panel to the interface.
- You are asked to fill in the details say, write the question. Also, the choices. Or you can also add another option called others to your choices field. So that customers can select the others option if your choices are not relevant to their responses.
- Once done, you can also select the checkbox that represents marking your question as mandatory.
- Also, can choose the display format and other advanced options.
- Finally, click on save so that the question you created is added to the survey page.
- Like this many, more questions were added to the survey page depending upon the user choice.
- Once the number of questionnaires was created you can also rearrange the pages by simply dragging the options P1, P, P3 on the right side of the page.
Step 3: Customizing Survey Page
- Go to the settings page.
- You can add the survey logo here by browsing the image from your device.
- Customing your page by picking any of the navigation options like show page progress bar, show question numbers, enable captcha, or else show the previous button.
- You can also refer survey end page or logic too available on the screen.
Step 4: Themes
- Under the Themes tab, you can find a number of options available on the screen.
- If you press on + button, you are moving to the next page.
- This is the place where you are asked to select the color theme, font, form capacity, Background patterns, also there is an availability to upload an image.
- Once the customization of themes was done, you can tap on the preview to view your survey page on the screen and learn how it looks absolutely in a perfect way.
- Finally, click on save and give the name to the customized theme which you have done in the before step.
- As a result, the theme you customized is saved to the My themes tab, and do not forget to apply for your survey page.
Step 5: Integrations
- This is the place where you find the options to create with Zoho products like Zoho CRM, Zoho Sheet, Zoho SurQ, or another option called third-party application none other called as Google sheets.
- Once the option is selected, preview the survey you created before publishing it.
- This shows how your survey looks in all the devices like smartphones/tablets/ PC/ any.
Step 6: Survey Launch
More Similar Articles To Check:
- Just simply go to the launch tab, click on publish to launch your survey.
- The survey is successfully published.
- The URL generated to your survey can be used upon sending it to your known people.
- You can also find the options like weblink
- visibility either private or public
- Enabling offline surveys or not
- Embedded to measure the responses or by targetting the audience by picking the options to say country, gender, age, and household income.
- Email campaigns, If you like to run your survey on large scale, you are allowed to run the email campaigns by taking the help of Zoho campaigns or through MailChimp.
- Also, can post through Facebook pages.
- Enable Password protection
- You can also select a close survey to stop the responses coming from many customers or say, people.
- Select accordingly and start conducting the survey.
- Finally, you can analyze the responses by moving towards the reports section.
- Next to this, you will see the responses and other information displayed on the right-side panel.
These are the steps to how we create our own survey by taking the help of an amazing platform called Zoho. I hope the steps are clear and understandable. By using this Zoho surveys tool, can create any number and start calculating responses for enhancing better growth. To know more information, get back with the Surveys Buzz
at any movement.